ABOUT TEXAS VALOR PROJECT
Our amazing team of is entirely made up of volunteers that create events with patriotic elements woven throughout to raise awareness and funds for Veterans and First Responders suffering from Traumatic Brain Injuries.
The commitment of the Texas Valor Project is to provide restoration to our most valuable citizens through awareness, service, and resources, whether they be veteran, first responder or other community members who through extraordinary or honorable means qualifies them as a true legend to our society.
TBI BRAIN TREATMENT BENEFITS
- 98% Improvement in Sleep
- 41% Decrease in Depression
- 87% Decrease in Anxiety
- 60% Improvement in cognitive activity
- 38% Increase in Memory
- 78% Improvement in Processing Speed
- 67% Improvement in attention
- 65% Reduction in Depression Scores through PHQ9
Sign up to receive updates on Events and National TBI Treatment Progress